Saturday, March 2, 2013

Love of the week: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

I really wanted to love the MAC Pro-longwear concealer. I have dry skin under my eyes but everything creases! For most people this concealer does not crease, while it did not on me either, it was way too dry for me. It magnifies the "chicken skin" texture under my eyes.

So after trying a ton of different products I found Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer!  I use this product in the shade Medium.



I still need to set it with powder. I either use the Ben nye one or MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus. But the result is awesome! No creasing - just looks flawless all day.

I highly recommend it!!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

I never thought to try drugstore concealers, because their color range is so limited. I'll check out Medium. I have these darn fine lines, under my eyes, and so many concealers settle into those dratted lines, haha. Nivea German formula has been helping to a degree (thank you for the recommendation!). I was wondering if there are any standout products from Skinfood I should try? I am ordering from Ebay. I have oily skin and am in my late 20s.

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

@chris - the gold caviar toner, black sugar scrub, gold caviar eye cream

Chris said...

Thank you. :) I got samples of the Gold Caviar eye cream, the toner, Lemon Brightening Cleansing Oil, Egg White Pore Mask and Deep Sea Water Mask Sheet. I think I'll wait until I get paid to order the Black Sugar Scrub. Hopefully some of these will work for me. :)

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

@chris : let me know if you like the Lemon Brightening Cleansing Oil, and Deep Sea Water Mask Sheet.

cc said...

Are there any other great concealers you've tried recently, high and low end? I have that chicken skin under my eyes as well as creases, lol, it's like concealers don't want to be under my eyes, haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails