Saturday, June 30, 2012

Swatches: Graftobian, Mehron, MAC foundations

Here are the swatches finally. Please let me know if you have any questions.

  • I will be returning my Cover FX M70 since its so similar to Graftobian Femme Fatale.
  • Buttermilk is way too light for me. I will be swapping that away. I tried this under my eyes over the Joe Blasco Blue neutralizer, and it was beautiful!
  • I tried Mehron Medium 4 on my face and the finish was BEAUTIFUL! The color is a touch gray, and a bit pink.
  • I tried Mehron Eurasia Fair. The undertone is yellow so it's perfect for my skintone. It's a tiny bit light but it's much better than Medium 4 so far.
  • I have not tried the other shades yet. Will keep you all posted



  1. Mehron medium 4
  2. Mehron Eurasia Fair
  3. MAC Studio Fix NC42
  4. Graftobian Femme Fatale
  5. Graftobian Desert Sand
  6. Graftobian Buttermilk
  7. Cover Fx M70
  8. Mac Studio Sculpt NC40
  9. MAC Full coverage C35
  10. MAC Full coverage C40












11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice post !!May i know do you write blog for others. If u, can you write blog For Viviana (Cosmetic Brand). we provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if you are interested please contact me at this email id feelnshare@vivianaindia.com

mineral make up said...

Good article onmakeup product. Pretty much sums up the the whole topic very simply.

Anonymous said...

So overall what is the best match for nc42 in Mehron ???


Thanks

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

I have become a bit lighter, so about nc40 now. From the colors I ordered it would be Eurasia fair for me.

Chris said...

@Anonymous: I am NC42 and I use Mehron Med Dark 1. I am going to buy Eurasia Fair so I can mix it when I get lighter in the winter.

Mzgan said...

Hi,

I would like to know ur opinion on Mehron foundation ME4 for my skin tone.I wear mac face and body C4 (a perfect match) and tried the shade nc35 in another mac foundation. I am not very yellow. Do you think I should bought the Eurasia fair instead of ME4? I have just ordered the ME4. Another question is, for the highlighting, do you think the Mehron Ivory goes well ? How about contouring ?

Thank you ..

Yazmin said...

Great post ! :) Would you say Graftobian Desert Sand is darker or lighter than Mehron's eurasia fair?

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

Yazmin - desert sand is a bit darker (and a toucher peach-er) than eurasia fair

Anonymous said...

great post!!! I`m NC35 Indian lady in MAC would my graftobian shade be buttermilk, femme fatale or vixen? Please help me!!!

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

@anon - depends on your undertones, if you are warm, buttermilk might work for you.

Anonymous said...

I`m NC37 (warm with yellow under tones)arabic lady in MAC would my graftobian shade be buttermilk, femme fatale or desert sand? Please advice .thank u sweety

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails