Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rihanna's eye recreated

Hi Everyone,

I found this beautiful pic of Rihanna on MUA (posted by a lovely MUAer) and I had to recreate the eyes:





My rendition:














Items used:
  • Apply MAC Soft Ochre as base (in hindsight I should have actually used a darker base like MAC Blacktrack)
  • Pack on MAC Twinks on lid (I applied 3 layers to build intensity)
  • Apply MAC Embark in crease and outer V
  • Soften it with MAC Saddle
  • Use any black kohl pencil and line the upper lid and waterline
  • Use Embark to smudge the kohl - reapply kohl and smudge with Embark again
  • Apply Bobbi Brown gel liner in Black to waterline and below waterline
  • Smudge below waterline with MAC Carbon
  • Reapply the Gel liner and smudge again (I did this 3 times to really create that "black black" effect)
  • MAC Solar White was used as a highlight
  • I have applied Ardel falsies in 124

6 comments:

BabyJanny said...

wow that is so hot!

Rai said...

PRETTY!

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

Thanks babyjanny! I love your blog as well!!

Thanks Rai!

Kokilah Reddy said...

love it!!!neeed i say more. btw, i need some help frm u. i have a client who wants a smokey eye effect for her bro's wedding dinner. can u plz show me the brushes tht u used to create a smokey effect. and wat dop u mean by saying tht certain shawods have to be applied wet? how do u do tht? i would really appreciate it if u could display the brushed used n explain the wet effect. tq dear.

Kiku said...

that's so beautiful!!

greets from kiku

Beauty Babe said...

very pretty! i will try this

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails