Monday, February 18, 2013

Products I used up in the last 3 months

I will be buying the skin food gold caviar lifting eye serum - it's thick and oily so perfect for night time routine

I will so be buying the Garnier roller ball. Love to use this every morning

Olay is my HG face cleanser. Softymo oil cleanser is divine. Definitely pick it up if you are in Hong Kong 
Wont be buying any of these.

wont be buying any of these again

HG toner. Repurchased from India.

I get these free when I get Brazilian Blowouts done at my salon. Would not pay for these.

Will be repurchasing Lanza and One n only conditioners

Love the scent. Repurchase.

I love this formula from bath and body works. Nice scents too.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You're making me want to try Skin Food, haha. What was your experience with NARS eyelid base? Temptalia raves about it, so I am surprised you don't like it.

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

Skin Food is nice! They just opened a store in San Jose, CA. NARS base did not do much for me - I do have seriously oily lids. The like the eyelid primer from NYX (in the black container) way more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails