Tuesday, April 27, 2010

(Added pics) Top 5: Night-time eyeshadows from MAC


5) MAC Bronze - Gold brown with gold-bronze shimmer (Frost)

4) MAC Satin Taupe - Taupe with silver shimmer (Frost)

3) MAC Deep Truth - True dark blue (Frost)

2) MAC Twinks - Deep plum w/pearl (Veluxe Pearl)

1) MAC Goldmine - Intense gold with shimmer (Frost)

Of course, MAC Carbon is a given :)










Some runner ups are MAC Romp, MAC Humid and MAC Plummage.


What colors do you love to wear for your night looks?

5 comments:

discoremixx said...

I love all the ones listed above! For night-time I also love Glamour Check and Black Tied, Beauty Marked and any of the Style Black collection shadows for their stupendously pretty glitter chunks!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip!

Marce said...

I haven't tried Twinks or Bronze, I have a vague idea of what they're like so a big thumbs up to your top 5!
Satin Taupe is a MUST for night time looks, IMO. I also like Sumptuous Olive, I love olive colours against my eye colour.

Jazz said...

I love the Deep Truth!!! Just bought it.

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

Yikes, I forgot to post the picture of the eyeshadows..I will update the post this evening, since the pic is still in my camera at home :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails