I am loving simple pink champagne lid colors with LOADS of mascara and smoked liner.
What did I use:
- Lid: MAC Naked Lunch
- Crease: MAC Cork and Saddle
- Upper lashline: MAC Blacktrack gel liner, smudged with MAC Carbon
- Mascara combo: CoverGirl lash clumper (green tube), MUFE smokey lashes, CoverGirl LashBlast 24hr. Comb lashes with a metal comb. Curl lashes (carefully!)

8 comments:
This is a really lovely look. The subtle sheen gives it a formal feel but it's muted down enough to wear everyday.
very nice :)
- s xo.
I definitely try your product ,but I don’t have any experience ,because normally I am using the Retractable Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil of beautifullady product ,These eyebrow pencils are easy to use, water-proof, long-lasting, and never need to be re-sharpened.
Thanks for the wonderful recommendation! I will definitely try these products. Eyes makeup is really important to glow up any kind of look. Thanks for the amazing tip. I also learned this from Lakme Academy at Kolkata. thanks for the revision.
Road Works Contractor in Dubai
Skin Effect Sherwood Park
IT Services in Chandler AZ
Disco Ball Rental NYC
Podium Rental NYC
Audio Equipment Rental NYC
Post a Comment