Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Haul: New foundations

As you can probably tell, skincare and flawless base are my new obsessions! I love MAC full coverage, but of late I have been braving something more dewy. So here are the foundations I have accumulated in the past few months...


All of the new foundations

Cover FX total cover liquid in G50, Koh Gen Do Moisture in 023, CoverFX Cream in G50


MAC Mineralize Moisture in NC40, MAC Face and Body in C4, GA Luminous Silk in 6.5

Dolce and Gabbana cream foundation in Soft Sand and Bronze

3 comments:

Chris said...

I think we communicate telepathically. LOL. I'm also on a foundation kick. I just bought L'Oreal True Match in W7, Rimmel Match Perfection in Sand and a backup of Revlon Colorstay in Golden Caramel. It's my new goal to try at least one foundation from every brand at Sephora. I think I'll purchase a Laura Mercier foundation next.

Unknown said...

Hi hun,

Really lovely haul hun. Love all the MAC.
I love your blog and am now following you on GFC

I'm currently having a giveaway at my blog for a beauty hamper and it would mean so much if you checked it out!
I look forward to your next post xx

http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hi-beauties-i-wanted-to-bring-you.html

Suzy said...

Love your blog! So many products to choose from. MAC is one of my favs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails