Saturday, May 11, 2013

French Pharmacy Haul!!!

Hi all

Long time no see - I was MIA since I was traveling for business. I was in Paris and went a bit crazy with skincare products.



Here is what I bought! Please let me know if you would like me to review anything in particular:

Face moisturizers - I have really dry sensitive skin. I am quite enjoying LRP Nutritic Rich cream

Diacneal is my HG treatment. It has not been replaced by TriAcneal

The Nivea creams are just wonderful for dry, cracked hands!

Nuxe dry oil is so LUXURIOUS! The balm leaves a mattish-texture







I prefer this micellar water to Bioderma!


Shampoos with Argan oil! 



2 comments:

Chris said...

We missed you! :) I would like to know how well the La Rouche Posay sunscreens work. Right now I am using their SPF 60 liquid. It's not bad for my oily skin.

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

I missed you all too!! I will review it soon. So far it's a bit more liquidy than the LRP spray foundation I bought from Canada

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails