Left to right:
- Sonia Kashuk Bent eyeliner brush (I have 4-5 of these): apply gel liner
- Ecotools Angled brush: any really. I dont like anything particular much about this brush. I use this to fill in my brows using powder eyeshadow
- Laura Mercier Smoky eyeliner brush: Absolutely must have if you like to do smokey eyes.
- MAC 222 (DCed): Unfortunately, I just found out that this brush was discontinued. I love it to apply a precise crease. Don't use it for everyday
- MAC 217: I have 2-3 of these. When I travel I take only this brush. I use it to apply shadow to my lid, crease work for everyday/
- MAC 227: When I am in a rush, I just this to apply a beige powder eyeshadow all over my eye, under browbone etc to hide the darkness
- Crown brush round angled stippler: I dont put any product on it. I primarily use it to blend out my crease
- MAC 224: to blend concealer
What are you fav eye brushes?