Friday, March 15, 2013

Love of the week: Oilatum Natural Repair Face

I bought this product on my trip to London last year in Oct. I have been using it non strop since then. I am about to finish my second tube. I have tried many many moisturizers in the US, and while they come close, this product is perfection for sensitive, dry, acne prone skin.

It wears beautifully under foundation, and there is no flaking or peeling for the foundation.



You can buy it from ebay, or here. Please note, I am not affiliated with the website, I just truly love the product. I really wish this brand would come to the US.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought oilatum off of ebay for my daughter. I, too wish it were sold in the US. Their stuff is great!

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

@kim so true...next time I will just have to buy them n bulk :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails