Saturday, September 29, 2012

Seoul haul: part 1 (Etude House)

Hi all

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I know I have been missing in action for a while. I had a ton of travel last month and work was crazier than usual. I have a bunch of awesome posts coming up for you. I was in Seoul recently, and I hauled like crazy from store like Etude House, SkinFood, The Face Shop etc...Tons of pics and reviews coming up soon. So much for the use it up challenge - haha!!

Today we will start with Etude House. The store was the girliest, pink-est store ever! I could not stop buying from it :) Here is what I got from this brand. I am loving ALL these items!


This is what the bag looks like

These are sheet masks - they have cut outs for your eyes, nose and mouth. $1 each!


Collagen eye patch (left), Collagen moistful set (right)

I got 3 things inside the set: toner, eye cream, thick moisturizer

Close up of the items


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails