Here are the products that I have reached for the *most* in the month of March and April 2012.
- Foundation: MAC full coverage was getting too heavy for me for summer, so I am loving NARS Sheer Glow in Stromboli instead. I use MAC full coverage in C40 to cover brown left over acne scars
- Concealer undereye (same as before) : Bobbi Brown Peach corrector
- Concealer mouth (same as before): as you know I have hyperpigmentation around my mouth area. As usual Eve pearl Salmon concealer in Tan is my go to corrector for this area. I wear this over my foundation.
- Setting power (same as before): Ben Nye Banana powder under eye and around the mouth.
- Tools/Brushes: MAC 224 to apply correctors and concealers. Damp beauty blender to set powder under my eyes. To apply foundation I am loving Real Techniques Buffing brush (it's to die for!!)
- Primer: NYX HD eyeshadow base
- Eyeshadows: MAC Brule all over lid and browbone. MAC Grain packed on lid and inner V. A bit of MAC Cork (or Saddle) in crease
- Eyeliner upperlashline: Essence gel liner in London Baby (taupey brown), tightline with MAC Blacktrack fluidline.
- Waterline: Ulta automatic liner in deep brown (trying to use it up)
- Mascara:Essence Big lashes volume boost
- Eyebrows: Smashbox browtech to go in Brunnette
- Tools/Brushes: MAC 217 brush for lid and crease, Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush
- Blush: Milani Luminoso baked blush, MAC Posey cream blush
- Highlight: LORAC Perfectly Lit highlighter in Radiant
- Contour: Benefit Hoola
- Tools/Brushes: MAC 138 brush for everything. Cream blush I apply with my fingers