Sunday, August 14, 2011

UD Naked Palette: Look 1 (day time natural)

Hi all

As requested, I will post a few looks primarily using the Urban Decay Naked palette. This first look is day time, office appropriate.

Btw, if you dont have the UD Naked palette, look at this post where I compare it to MAC eyeshadows.

Items used

Lid: sin, highlight, virgin, eyeliner: creep, lower lashline: darkhorse





First few pics only have sin on the lid. you can stop here, or add some Buck and Naked to define the crease as shown here

Defined crease with Buck, blend with Naked

Another pic of defined crease





5 comments:

F said...

Lovely, I shall do that for my first day in my new job!

I tend to do more smoky eyes or dramatic eyes with the Naked palette but love the look you've done.

Chris said...

I love the colors in the Naked palette. My local Sephora has them in stock, but I can't spare the $48 bucks. :(

I bought Black Satin on Amazona and I have been loving it!

Stephanie C said...

this is quite lovely. I love the Naked Palette because of how versatile it is. I can't wait to see the other looks you do!

Jackee said...

Perfect look for work!! I love my UD Naked Palette!!

mushi said...

Thank you so much for doing this tutorial ..looking forward for more looks from naked palette.
and now i have subscribed via email so i get notifications in my inbox ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails