Monday, March 21, 2011

Product rave: Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate

It's one the the MOST effective vitamin C serums that I have ever used, and I have used a few in the past like:

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum® Collagen Booster ($48)

Diana Yvonne Vitamin C Serum 12% ($40)

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum ($24)

Beyond Belief Vita C+ Antioxidant Serum ($9)


I have been using he product for over a week and my skin looks brighter, plumper and glowy. This is the only new product that I have incorporated in my routine this week. It powerfully treats lines & wrinkles with 10.5% Pure Vitamin C!

This Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is formulated with a high concentration of 10.5% Pure Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) known for its affinity with skin and its powerful ability to improve the appearance of skin aging. With continued use over time, this treatment has a significant and progressive effect on marionette lines around the mouth and sub-orbital wrinkles in the eye area as well as other facial lines and wrinkles. In addition, skin shows a noticeable improvement in texture and radiance.

Yes, it's pricey, 1.7oz costs a steep $56, but damn it I am worth it :):)



What are some skincare products that you are loving?


4 comments:

Chris said...

I totally love Pangea Organics Facial Cleanser. It has saved my skin. It's a little pricey ($28 for 4 ounces), but I think it's worth it. Just two weeks after I started using it, my friends said they noticed my skin looked nicer.

Kristie said...

I'm loving Kiehl's Calendula Alcohol Free Toner and Kate Somerville Exfoliators. They both make my acne prone face so much better.

Anonymous said...

I have been using cosmetic skin solutions c+e. Apparently, it is a dupe of skinceuticals. I don'y know how good a dupe..it is 40 bucks.I found it on mua.
I will use kiehls next and perhaps you could css, and we can compare :).

--S

eye cream said...

the price is quite over the top but I guess its reasonable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails