Tuesday, April 6, 2010

UPDATED: Urban Decay - 30% Friends and Family Sale!!

Code: 1SFNF
Expires: 4/19/10

You will get a 30% off discount with free shipping on orders over $50

What I like from Urban Decay:

  • Matte Eyeshadows in ABC Gum (pale peach), Shakedown (taupe), Secret Service (medium brown), Illegal (smoky rose)
  • Eyeshadow primer potion: This works for a number of people, and it super popular, but frankly it did not work for me. But give it a shot if you have not tried it yet. May be it will work for you...

6 comments:

Anamika Sureka said...

wow!!! sounds interesting:)

mineral makeup said...

Discounts always make me happy...so thanks for announcing the offer.the product range is fairly nice.

Alex said...

Hi!

I just wanted to say that your blog have been in my favorites list.

http://makeupbyoe.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-thought-about-ten-faves-but-i-cant.html

Here you have my word about you!

xoxo

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

Aww thanks so much Alex! That's a great set of blogs...

Kristie said...

I'm been doing some major hauling from the sale. Did you pick up lots too?

Unknown said...

Her eye looks perfect. I do like it and I’ll try on me definitely.
best natural mascara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails