Sunday, March 28, 2010

Love of the week: Pink Soap Artist Brush Cleaner

I love makeup, but I hate washing my brushes!! Especially my foundation and gel liner brushes. I heard about Pink Soap Artist Brush Cleaner on youtube and I thought I would give it a try. I bought it for $8ish from Micheals.



How to use it?
Work a little Pink Soap into the bristles of the brush, and rinse. Repeat this until the soap stays pink. You can then be sure that your brush is clean and safe to put away.

Verdict? A+
My brushes has never felt so soft!!! And I have never seen my MAC brush bristles look so white. I am hooked and I highly recommend this product.

Remember Michaels frequently has a 40% off coupon.

1 comment:

Chelsea M. said...

Thank you for the tip! I am going to go pick this up. My Sephora brush cleaner doesn't work that great. I tend to sit and wash one brush for five or more minutes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails