Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hair products that I am loving at the moment...

Here are the hair products that are working really well for me after numerous trials and errors.
I have 3B type curly but really frizzy hair, that I like wearing straight or in loose soft curls


1. Shampoo and Conditioner: John Frieda Straight Ahead
2. Deep conditioner: Joico K-Pak reconstructor
3. Heat protector: Tresseme thermal creations heat tamer spray
4. Curl enhancer (
when I wear it curly): Aveda Confixor Liquid Gel.
5. Hair smoother (when I wear it straight): Tresseme no-frizz ultra light shine spray before I use a flat iron, and I finish with Ojon Shine & Protect Glossing Mist
6. Hair spray: still looking for one that I will love...any suggestions?

7. Flat iron: Solia Ceramic Iron
8. Curling irons: Hot Tools 1 1/4" and 1 1/2"

What are your favorite hair products? I would love to hear...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ran into your blog today and like your eye shadow do's.
I like the Aveda Control Force™ Firm Hold Hair Spray, not too sticky and bonus - lifts the roots

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails