Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Love of the week: MUFE HD Microfinish Powder

Walk, no wait run to your nearest Sephora (or go online and dont forget the 8% cash back from Ebates!) and buy the Make Up For Ever (MUFE) HD Microfinish Powder.



How did I even live without this? My foundation looks flawless with this product. I have used it with MAC Studio Fix, Studio Sculpt, MUFE HD, Revlon ColorStay liquid foundations, and each time I got flawless results!

I use MAC 187 (the stippling brush) to apply it all over my face and then I blend it with MAC 109 gently. I am saving up to buy the MUFE Kabuki brush - I hear its really soft and divine!



(source sephora.com)
What it is:
A universal translucent finishing powder to be applied over foundation or worn alone.

What it does:
Sets the foundation and slightly mattifies skin without changing its natural contours. This 100% mineral silica powder softens the appearance of imperfections. Completely evens out the complexion for a glowing, radiant look. One universal shade for all skin tones.

What else you need to know:
It's completely translucent and goes on any skintone. Its talc-free formula does not dry the skin and is formulated with 100% silica. Dermatologically tested.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails