Saturday, February 14, 2009

MAC Blonde Brunette Redhead (BBR) What a do!

This is the MAC Face chart that I tried to recreate:



My rendition:










Items used:
  • Apply 3-4 layers of the matte dark blue of Loreal HIP Showy eyeshadow. I applied the last 2 layers wet
  • Blend it out using MAC Sumptous Olive e/s
  • Highlight with MAC Vanilla e/s
  • Line upperlid and waterline with Loreal HIP Black gel liner
  • Smudge below waterline with the same blue matte e/s as in step 1

How did I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a stunning look! your eyes are so gorgeous too! blue looks gorgeous on you! i love this look

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

Thanks Priya! I love how this blue has a slight green undertone to it..

Makeup and Manicures said...

Love the look! I like how in different lights it catches the different shades of blue, green, and almost a bronze-ish color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails