Here is my rendition:
Did you like it? Please click on each image to see a larger view. I try really hard to capture the colors from each angle so that you can recreate it easily.
- MAC Melon pigment was applied all over the eye area, and it was foiled (i.e. applied wet) over the lid
- Urban Decay Half Baked was placed on the lid in the inner 1/3rd area
- MAC Goldmine was placed on the lid in the center (next to the half baked eyeshadow)
- MAC Orange was used in the crease
- MAC Coppering was placed in the outer 1/3rd area of the crease
- MAC Parfait Amour eyeshadow was applied very lightly on the browbone
- MAC Entremauve pigment was applied wet below waterline
- Waterline was lined with my fav. Indian Kohl (brand VLCC)
- Bare Escentuals powder liner Black Ruby was applied wet on the upper lid
Did you like this look? Was I successful in creating a sunset look?