Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Smokey black : Angelina Jolie "Wanted" Look









Items used:
  • Pack in MAC Nehru all over the eyelid, concentrate the color in the outer V
  • Pack in MAC Carbon in the crease and the outer V
  • Apply MAC Charred in the inner v
  • Use MAC Charred in the crease and to smoke it out towards the brow
  • Use MAC Shroom to highlight
  • Apply MAC Blacktrack as an eyeliner on the upper lid and smudge it
  • Apply Loreal HIP gel liner on the waterline
  • Smudge it with MAC Carbon
  • I wanted to add a little bit of glitter, so I smudged MAC Dark Soul pigment (damp) below the waterline and over the eyeliner on the upper lid
  • Curl your lashes and apply loads of mascara
  • [Optional] Apply Ardell false lashes #124 and curl lashes again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
First off, I love this blog. Thank you for sharing your expertise.
My question is this (forgive me, I am a bit of a 'novice')- I notice you use the term 'pack' quite often. How do you do this? Thanks!

...An Eye Makeup Addicts Blog... said...

Thanks so much - I am so glad you are enjoying this blog.

btw, the question is completely valid. By "pack" I mean I press the eyeshadow on the lid, as opposed to applying it in "sweeping" motions. This way the color is applied very intensely and there is minimal fallout.

Please let me know if I should clarify this further, and I will be happy to do so.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails